- When she sees anything Christmas related, she says, "Ho, ho, Kimmy trees!"
- The other day we were laying down for a nap and she was restless. I told her she needed to rest because it was church night. I reminded her that Shepherd would be there. And she responded, "Who else, Mama? Who else?" I would name a few more people and she would say, "who else?" Finally, I said that was enough and we needed to stop talking. We bedded down and she whispered, "Who else, Mama? Who else?"
- She has a new love for Sesame Street characters even though we don't watch it. She's found her love through a few books we have. Right now she loves a Thanksgiving book about Cookie Monster. We read it multiple times every day. She is thrilled about Big Bird.
- When the door bell rings or she hears the door open she says, "Who's dat?"
- The first sentence in the Curious George book is "this is George..." Today she opened the book and said, "This is George!"
- We ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom and she went and got some out all by herself! It was under the counter and in the packing too.
- If you ask her what time it is she says, "Nine-a cock." It's always nine-a cock.
- If she is comfortable with a place, such as the church building or WM, she is a ham and a show-off. But if she is somewhere that she's not familiar with, she's shy. She's comfortable with certain parts of the library and the post office.
- We pulled into the Publix parking lot and she said, "Cookie!"
- She tells us to go faster in the car and run when we push her in the buggy.
- She can buckle herself into her carseat. 2 buckles and a tightening strap.
- She's telling us, "stop that!" Funny, but we're going to have to stop laughing.
- She is singing with us now! Jesus Loves Me is her favorite song to sing. She also requests "ibby-siba" (itsy-bitsy spider) and "hipopas" for the Hippopotamus song.
- She loves to "call" Deda. She says, "Hi Deda! Wha-cha doin'? fine. fine. Walmart, diapers, uh-huh. uh-huh. Ok. bye-bye Deda." She hugs and kisses the phone. Of course on real conversations she says nothing.
- For the first time she said she was getting milk and cottage cheese and bread at WM instead of diapers.
- She eats a ton of tomatoes dipped in ranch.
- Chalky-milk = chocolate milk
- She is into imaginative play! She told me she was hungry in the car one day. So I opened a bag of imaginary chips and she was thrilled! I gave her one at a time and I had to have some too!
- She's sleeping with a lot of stuffed animals now. They play with us a lot too. Baby Ellen helps put the puzzle pieces in. Juliet will hold Ellen's hand in her hand and put the piece of the puzzle in. Puppy rode with us to the library and on the way she showed Puppy everything! From the ducks, to the "pool", to the dump truck.
Already learning to multi-task!
Camping: she loved the dogs, she's chasing after them here.
Fell asleep on the 4-wheeler twice!