We've had plenty going on, I just haven't been into blogging. I haven't even really been blog stalking. Really! Instead of giving a blow-by-blow, I'll have a few pictures to summarize our life the past month. The only thing I don't have a picture of is our anniversary. Can you believe I let it pass without blogging about it OR taking pictures??! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and shopping for the big day. It was nice to get away and spend quality time with each other. We have had a wonderful 5 years!! And as everyone likes to tell us, or lives will never be the same, so you better enjoy this "last one."

tubing with Mama & Leigh (not pictured: Justin, Daddy, Uncle Larry, Aunt Donna)
Kama (Justin's sister) came for a wonderful visit and brought her doggies.
"Cousin Camp": Lucy, Sage, Mongo
Bethany's wedding (Our friend from MS State)
At the wedding w/ Brad & Lindsay Abbott (she's my mod friend;)
No comments:
Post a Comment