Monday, September 1, 2008

The crib is in the crib

Justin's parents came to visit us this holiday weekend and brought us our crib!!! It is so beautiful and of course, we had to put it together this weekend. I love it! We decided to go with one that was accessible on two sides. The plan is to have it in the middle of the room. It's a little squished in the room right now, we've got to get the current furniture out soon. I still haven't pick out my colors although I have found some cute material, but I've got to do more shopping around.

We also got the dresser. We found it at a local antique store, lots of drawers and the perfect height for a changing table. We are going to paint it white to match the crib. It's hanging out at the store still, but we'll pick it up soon. We also found an armorie there, but we're not sure if it can be painted of not. The finish is questionable, but they've offered it to us at 50% off!! That is very tempting.
Lucy wanted to help.
Family event.
Nice drawer!
Aw, the fam...
dresser at antique store

5 comments:

Kacie said...

So cute! I love it!

Abbie said...

I love the crib and the dresser. I think they will look so good together. I remember how much fun it was to put together Lily's nursery!

Anonymous said...

Hil, I'm so excited about all of it...your cute belly, her adorable first pictures, and now actually making preparations for her!!! So exciting! I wish I could hug you!

Audra Laney said...

It looks GREAT! Love the crib. Is it the Bonavita you liked?

Lerra said...

That dresser is great - she can grow into it! Figuratively speaking, of course. :-)