Be sure to check out all 3 posts I published today. All are worth reading ;)
I haven't posted a picture of me in a few weeks. I keep on forgetting and we are super busy! We have birthing and breastfeeding classes, doctor appointments, showers, church, church events, work, setting up the nursery and being tired!!
me @ 33 weeks
Last week I went for my 32 week check up and everything is going well. I'm measuring right on 32 weeks. Two weeks previous I was still measuring 28 weeks, so I've/Juliet has done some growing lately. The midwife thinks she is already head down! Because I am carrying so low, I thought she wouldn't have any room to drop. I posed those thoughts to the midwife and she said, "Oh, she still has plenty of room to drop." Oh, fun.
The good news is that Juliet has shifted off my left leg and it isn't painful to walk! Yea!! I'm still a bit stiff and sometimes I have to get warmed up, but it is so much better. I have to stretch often. My hamstrings and gluts get so tight. Justin assists in the stretches. We look like were on the football field prepping for a game. It is really difficult to get on the floor and it's so hard! Imagine that.
Juliet has hiccups often, at least 2 times a day. I couldn't sleep this morning and while I was awake (@3 am) she had them again. It's not surprising she has them so often. I get them a lot too. I've had them over an hour before, it makes you sore! She's also moving around quite a bit. My ribs aren't taking too much of a beating yet. But on the other hand I have heart burn often. I don't think it's as bad as some have it though. I can calm it down with 1 or 2 Tums. Thank goodness for Tums, but I am so sick of the fruit flavor, it makes me gag.
The nursery is coming together! This is so exciting!! Justin and Daddy finished painting it while the girls were at the shower. They did a great job! I'm still not sure about the furniture arrangement, especially with a glider and ottoman on the way. I am still on the hunt for fabric for the curtains. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I decided not to go with having the bedding made. It would have been quite frivolous of me to have it done. I found something from Pottery Barn that I liked. It's not quite as "fru-fru" as I wanted, but I still like it. I've set a few things up and Leigh and I made the crib last night!! I even began the first loads of her laundry! I would like to have the nursery mostly done before December. I cannot believe there are only 7 more weeks! We're havin' a baby!!!
Painted & the furniture is in!
Bedding choice
Dresser/Changing Table with fresh baby laundry!
Bookcase and fireplace arrangement.
Closeup of the poster framed...love the message.
Here is a link to view it better:
A precious lady at church made these letters for Juliet.
Juliet's library!
6 comments:
You have done a great job with the room. The poster is very inspiring.
Wow - I can't believe how different that room looks! It looks GREAT.
Hi Hillary. I'm Audra's friend, and I've heard her talk about you several times. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Your nursery is too cute. Tums worked wonders for me in the last trimester. Good luck with everything.
Wow, Hilary and Justin! What a transformation of that room! The ice blue wall color is just so delicate, and I love all the pink. Can't wait to see the glider in and the curtains up! It is unbelievable that Juliet will be here in such a short time! Then we get to play dress-up and smell that sweet baby smell!! Exciting times ahead!!
Love, mama
hil, i loooooooove the bedding! so cute. you might be glad to have a little less fru-fru when it comes to keeping everything clean!
i am glad leigh sent me the link to your blog--it's been fun following along with your pregnancy! praying for a safe and healthy arrival for baby juliet :)
love,
ashleigh
Juliet's room is beautiful! Very girly and sweet. I love it!
Post a Comment