I made for everyone on my list for Christmas...Coffee Cuffs! (that's what Leigh calls them)
They were really easy to make and the fabrics are so fun to pick out. They are great for the coffee lovers in your life (or the Vivanno drinkers in your life - my Daddy and Juliet). They are perfect for both men and women.
I followed the tutorial on House On Hill Road. Here is the link: http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/a-new-years-gif.html
the dark brown ones are corduroy, for the guys.
Now that I'm uploading pictures,
I realize that I don't have any pictures showing the function of the cuff,
except on my phone.
Oh, well. You know how they work.
3 comments:
These are so cute! I love your fabric choices. Those were some lucky recipients!
Very cute!! You are quite the crafty mama!! -shaunna :)
As a recipient of one of these, I LOVE my koozie! Very crafty and talented sister-in-law I have!
Post a Comment